To run a successful website, it is crucial that your domain needs registering for the right website hosting that can ensure reliability, security, scalability, and much more. However, since there is a dizzy array of hosting providers competing in the industry, how can you separate the wheat from the chaff and pinpoint the best option for your business? If you are also wondering this, then look no further. In this post, we will give out a list of top 6 best Cloud Hosting providers in 2019 that you can take into consideration. Let’s find out below.
ToP 6 Best Cloud Hosting Providers in 2019
There is no need to wonder why HostGator ranks 1st in the top cloud hosting companies since it’s doing best in reliability, scalability, and performance. Also, when being hosted by HostGator, your website won’t experience any kind of data loss because your data is replicated ( up to 3 copies) in the cloud.
One of the best HostGator’s offering is great cloud hosting plans which are flexible and fitting most website’s requirements. There are three plans included in cloud hosting packages, starting from $4.95 per month. All plans are endowed with unlimited bandwidth and storage, unmetered MySQL and can be operated in Windows and Linux systems:
- Hatching Cloud Plan: allows for hosting a single domain with 2 core CPU, 2 GB of RAM, and free SSL certificate.
- Baby Cloud Plan: allows for hosting unlimited domains with 4 core CPU, 4 GB of RAM and free SSL certificate.
- Business Cloud Plan: enables unlimited domain registrations with an increase in CPU up to 6 core, 6GB of RAM, provides free SSL certificate, dedicated IP, SEO tools and free positive SSL upgrade.
By the ability to automatically cache the static content, your website pages hosted by HostGator will browse extremely fast. Its core space of up to 6 cores, 6GB of RAM and unlimited bandwidth makes HostGator the best competitor in the hosting service industry.
You can manage site’s feature form the Intuitive Performance Dashboard which showcases real-time metrics for page downloading speed, server uptime, customer data, etc.,
A2 Hosting is well-known for fast loading speed and 24/7 customer support.
When registering domains on the site, you can resize your accounts as per your needs, switch Cloud VPS on or off, and best of all, give customers the ability to choose which services to pay for. A2 Hosting also provides three pricing plans which can fit any size of budget and store.
The server uptime is super high, as of 99%, as guaranteed by the company. They also offer Quick Start Cloud Hosting which is well-suited for beginner bloggers. It’s an easy-to-use system which enables users to select RAM, cores, CPE speed, space, and operating system template. Users can also choose the bandwidth (from 10-25GB) and RAM (from 512-1GB). A2 Hosting is compatible with the Linux system.
One unique feature of A2 hosting is Quickinstaller that allows for fast installments of web development frameworks.
A2 hosting provides customers the opportunity to try their service for free. The company also guarantees a money refund for those who have purchased their service but experience any dissatisfaction.
If you are desiring to start a quick cloud hosting, never miss DreamHost. It takes you only about 30 seconds for registration. That’s truly awesome.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN): allows your files to be delivered to servers across the globe
- Fast loading speed: as supported by CDN, the content that visitors browse on your site will be delivered by the server nearest to their location
- Flexibility: You can decide which time your server need running to avoid wasting money and only get charged a maximum of 600 hours per month
- Extendable block storage: the block storage is 100GB and can be increased to 200GB for an extra payment of $10 per month
- Up to 30GB of RAM, working with Linux, BSD, Windows operating systems
- 5 different pricing plans with multiple storage options, suiting any store’s need
- DreamObjects: a cloud storage product functioning well in web and application file serving, website backup, disaster recovery, and backup of videos, photos, and files
- High security and accessibility guaranteed
- 24/7 support (via live chat, emails)
Founded in 1997, after 21 years, GoDaddy has become one of the most popular hosting companies in the industry with approximately 17 million customers and over 6,000 employees worldwide. The company is well-liked for its services renowned for great reliability, stable performance assurance, and good data protection.
Here are some specialties of GoDaddy:
- Permanent IP address
- Secure data: configuration and data is kept protected in the cloud
- Quick setup: takes no longer than 1 minute. After that, users can take a snapshot and duplicate it on another server in a few seconds.
- 30-day free trial, the highest-level plan is as affordable as $80 a month
- Up to five plans for customers to choose depending on their needs: bandwidth ranges from 20 to 80GB, RAM from 512MB to 12GB
- Works with Linux and Windows operating systems
What makes DigitalOcean outstandingly different from other web hosting companies is its use of droplet concept to run store’s resources. The droplet serves as a snapshot that developers use to reconfigure a new server fast and seamlessly.
Other key offerings of DigitalOcean include:
- Scalable and movable resources: block storage ranges from 1GB to 16TB, letting customers scale resources and move them among droplets as per their needs.
- Safe and accessible configuration thanks to automatic backup of droplets
- Droplet plans with large amounts of RAM included: suitable for developer’s need for large databases or in-memory caching management
- Secured customer data: DigitalOcean enables data replication through different servers, meaning valuable data is always kept. The data is highly protected since it is stored in the Droplets after being encrypted and transferred from isolated networks.
- Up to 10 pricing plans with unmetered bandwidth and 640 GB to the maximum.
One of the big reasons why a lot of merchants prefer Bluehost than other platforms is its incredible ease of use. It does not require any technical knowledge.
Besides, you will love all things below when registering your site domain on Bluehost:
- Secure data: The data is mirrored across three different devices in the cloud, meaning when there is a malware, the data will be transmitted to another safe server.
- 99.9% uptime guarantee: the failover technology BlueHost uses allows three servers to work at the same time, one copy is running while two others are rebuilding your site. This will ensure that there won’t be any server downtime even when there is a huge surge in traffic
- BlueHost’ control panel: enables developers to quickly know how the site is performing through glimpsing the usage trends, page browsing speed, uptime, etc.
- 3 three pricing plans to choose with unlimited bandwidth
- Compatibility with Linux operating systems
There is still a lot of debates around whether shared or cloud hosting is better. Of course, when using shared plans, you are connecting yourself to a large merchant network but at the same time, accessing the shared resource library, a favorable condition for errors to spread across the sites.
Using cloud hosting, however, can ensure better data protection. Saying so, it doesn’t mean that cloud hosting is 100% safe because hackers are more and more tech-savvy, they can find the cloud and attack it.
To mitigate the risk to the maximum, it is recommended that you should work with a well-known hosting company who can guarantee high data protection. All above-mentioned providers are good choices for you to consider. For more detailed information about each hosting provider as well as the full pricing plans they offer, you can check out at their official sites.