CloudCone is a Cloud Hosting Provider with Cloud VPS Hourly Key Services, WordPress Cloud Hosting and Dedicated Servers. Previously, CloudCone had only Xen VPS, and added a new VPS KVM service so the offer is very cheap.
Xen server minimum configuration: $1.67/mo, 1 core, 256M RAM, 5G, 3T traffic, 1Gbps port
KVM server minimum configuration: $2.26/mo, 1 core, 512M RAM, 5G, 3T traffic, 1Gbps port
When creating a server, you have the option of configuring the CPU, RAM, Disk and IPv4 numbers, depending on the amount of money that will cost differently. As far as I see, with KVM VPS:
- CPU: $0.0015/hour
- RAM: $0.0006/hour
- Disk: $0.00025/hour
- IPv4: $0.00069/hour
Bandwidth applies to all packets is 3TB, too much, 500 Gb/s dedicated Dedicated Anti-DDoS service is $2/month. The best of these is probably IP pricing, which is only $0.5/month/IP.
You can register and experience CloudCone KVM VPS here.
- Looking Glass: http://la.lg.cloudc.one
- Status Page: https://status.cloudcone.com/
- Network Information: http://help.cloudcone.com/general/the-cloud-network
- 200 multiple Tier 1 transit providers such as Amazon, Google Fiber, Japan Telecom, Etisalat, Hutchison, TATA Communications and China Telecom
- BGP4 Best-Path routing
- Customized routing policies per customer
- Latency based routing optimization
- Redundant connections and divergent path fiber-optic connections to carriers including Level3, Cogent, Savvis, ACE, TATA, China Unicom
- Automatic fault detection and re-routing