You want to own a truly stable and best quality hosting package. Are you looking for and do not know which provider meets that for you? If you read this article, you have found a hosting package like that.
DreamHost is a long-standing provider of the domain and hosting services that will meet the most demanding of customers. In my opinion, hosting here is well known for being the strongest and most useful for maintaining a stable website. To better understand this provider, you will have a detailed review of the DreamHost Shared Hosting package.
More than 15 years of service, the quality of Dreamhost is always highly appreciated by users in the world. The prestige of Dreamhost is confirmed with its age. There is no customers complained about the quality of service of Dreamhost. WordPress rated this as the second best hosting provider, which works well on WordPress.
DreamHost’s Shared Hosting Review
The point worth paying attention when you buy a Shared Hosting package here is that you are given a .COM, .NET or .ORG domain name. This is the point I like most when buying hosting at DreamHost. You will save the cost of buying domain names around $15. This amount is enough for other work on later.
Hosting package basic parameters:
- Unlimited storage
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Install WordPress with 1 click
- Custom Cpanel
- FREE domain name included
- Free hidden domain information (first year)
- Use the latest MySQL and PHP
- Free SSL from Let’s Encrypt
- Free $100 Google AdWords (used to run ads)
- Refund time up to 97 days
- Live chat support 24/7
These are the basic parameters to evaluate DreamHost’s hosting. With the above parameters, we can say that this is a quality hosting package that fits all the needs of the user. With the use of new technologies, SSL security makes your website more secure during use. If you use WordPress as the basis for the website, DreamHost uses PHP 5 version to help your website to run faster.
Let’s take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of this Shared Hosting package.
Advantages of DreamHost’s Shared Hosting
- Compared with many other shared hosting services, I find the load of servers very good. If you use the hosting of other providers, when you use the maximum capacity, you will be locked account but when you use Dreamhost’s shared hosting it will not happen, maybe slower speed but you will not be locked out.
- One of the factors to evaluate DreamHost’s Shared Hosting is that it does not limit bandwidth, domain or email address.
- Unlimited storage space and bandwidth. This is what DreamHost is committed to. When using Shared Hosting, you do not have to worry about the amount of bandwidth when the visitor is overcrowded for a long time as well as the amount of hard drive containing the data is exhausted. They all use unlimited. You can upload a lot of large files but the speed of the web is still stable. I tried to upload a file over 100 G but still very ok.
- Can add unlimited domains: You can share many sites on this hosting package without affecting anything. This is the outstanding advantage that many hosting packages at the same price cannot get.
- Unlimited email addresses: You will not be limited to creating multiple email addresses on the host.
- About uptime: Dreamhost is committed to ensuring 100% uptime. This is the mission and mission that Dreamhost sent to users. You will be tested within 97 days, if you are not satisfied you can request a refund and they will return you 100% of the amount you have purchased. This is something that few other vendors dare to guarantee, only about 30 days is high. You also get 24/7 support through the necessary services.
- You will get $100 Google AdWords (used to run ads) when your website is complete. Too good, cost-effective advertising.
- Dreamhost also offers many other useful tools such as CloudFlare Services, Google Services, Page Speed Optimization, One-click Installer… for you to use conveniently.
Disadvantages of DreamHost’s Shared Hosting
- Currently, Dreamhost offers only one Shared Hosting package so it is difficult for you to choose another hosting package.
- Dreamhost uses their own homemade hosting management system so many new users will be very difficult to use. If you only use the management system on cPanel, you should know their management system when using it.
In summary: The advantages and disadvantages, Shared Hosting of Dreamhost is a service quality (cattle), it is worth to spend money to use. Plus, you get free domain and $100 Google AdWords (used to run ads) to help you save on costs and advertising. It is suitable for those who have large storage needs, need servers with good load bearing capacity, long-term stability.
Other information that you should be interested:
- Currently, there are different rates for hiring a host here. If you rent a monthly host, the price is $10.95/month. You rent a year is 9.95/month. 3 years is $7.95/month. So to save money and you want to stick with DreamHost long host should be here for a long time to save costs.
- If you are a first time customer buying a host you will be discounted up to 40% of the order value. That means that if you rent a year for $9.95/month when discounted to $5.97/month only, rent from 2 years or more will have a higher discount.
This is the most detailed review of DreamHost’s Shared Hosting. I can say this is the most valuable hosting package today. With such great parameters and good care, owning a hosting package here is a dream come true for many people. Please consider the advantages and limitations to buy a long-term hosting package.
How are you using Dreamhost’s Shared Hosting package? Please give your comments to add to the post is more complete.