Introduce to you a very good program for all Oracle customers: free cloud + $300 free credit.
Oracle Cloud Free Tier includes 2 sub-programs including New Always Free and 30-day Free Trial.
New Always Free
These are services that are allowed to use for free with unlimited time of Oracle, including Databases, Compute, Storage and some other services. More specific:
- Autonomous Transaction Processing or Autonomous Data Warehouse. 2 databases total, each with 1 OCPU and 20 GB storage.
- 2 virtual machines with 1/8 OCPU and 1 GB memory each.
- 2 Block Volumes, 100 GB total. 10 GB Object Storage. 10 GB Archive Storage.
- Load Balancer, 1 instance, 10 Mbps bandwidth.
- Monitoring, 500 million ingestion data points, 1 billion retrieval datapoints.
- Notifications, 1 million delivery options per month, 1,000 emails sent per month.
- Outbound Data Transfer, 10 TB per month.
Each service is free to use, but there will be specific limitations attached, old customers are automatically activated this program.
Details you can see here.
$300 30-day Free Trial Credits
A little more advanced, new customers here will be given $300 by Oracle to try all services, including:
- Access to a wide range of Oracle Cloud services for 30 days, including Databases, Analytics, Compute, and Container Engine for Kubernetes
- Up to eight instances across all available services
- Up to 5 TB of storage
You can choose any location. Free 30-day trial period, or until free credit runs out.
More information please see here.
- When registering an account, you need to enter the correct phone number in an international format to receive a verification code.
- Visa/MasterCard international payment card information is required, a small amount is deducted and automatically refunded immediately.
- Applications are not accepted immediately, but they have to wait for manual verification. I have to wait for 2 days for the account to be active.
Have you ever used the service here? Please share your experience by leaving a comment below.