CouponTree deeply believes in your trust and is committed to making sure that your account information will be kept secure by us. CouponTree will ensure that you will use your information in a reasonable and deliberate manner to bring quality experience and useful Coupon/Deal information to the community.
1. Information collection
To use the full features and participate in sharing with the CouponTree community, you should register an account and provide some information such as email, full name, and date of birth … This registration information is intended to CouponTree in identifying account information, assisting with account verification. You may choose not to provide CouponTree with certain information, but in that case, you will be limited to some of the facilities that our features offer.
CouponTree also stores any information you enter on the website. Such information will be used for the purpose of loving feedback and contributing to community building, providing suitable suggestions for those who are looking for information at CouponTree.
2. Use of information
The purpose of this information gathering is to build CouponTree into an independent exchange community website for tech coupon seekers. Therefore, using the information will serve the following activities:
- Send newsletter – quality promotion newsletter.
- Provide a number of utilities, support features for you.
- Solve problems, disputes arising in relation to the use of the website.
- Prevent activities that violate the terms of CouponTree.
3. Information sharing
CouponTree knows that personal account information is a very important part of building a community, we are committed not to sell or exchange to any other third party. We will not share customer information except in the following specific cases:
- To protect CouponTree and other third parties: We only give out account information and other personal information when we are confident that such information is in accordance with the law, protecting rights and property. property of you, CouponTree, and other third parties.
- Under a legal request from a government agency or when we believe it is necessary and appropriate to comply with the legal request.
- In the remaining cases, we will specifically notify you when it is required to disclose information to a third party and this information will only be provided with your consent.
4. Information security
It is important for you to protect yourself against access to password information when you share a computer with more than one person. You must then be sure to log out of your account after using the CouponTree service.
CouponTree is also committed to not knowingly disclosing customer information, not selling or sharing information for commercial purposes.