What is Reseller Hosting? By definition, this is the hosting service that runs as a share from the main server resource. Reseller Hosting packages are administrators (resellers) divided into small hosting packages that correspond to specifications to provide end users. Reseller Hosting with the highest administrative rights of the Reseller package can add, edit, delete and authorize each user.
The Best Reseller Hosting Providers 2019
- SSD reseller hosting with FREE cPanel/WHM access
- Keep your reseller web hosting biz organized with WHMCS
- FREE dedicated IP and site backups
- Tons of email features with IMAP and POP3 support
- Manage your reseller domains with FREE eNom license
- Get started on InMotion now.
2. A2 Hosting
- Unlimited reseller hosting plans for Linux or Windows
- FREE eNom account to manage unlimited websites
- Server rewind backups and up to 2,000GB of data transfer
- FREE SSDs, a CDN, and choice of datacenter location
- 99.9% uptime commitment and 24/7 network monitoring
- Get started on A2 Hosting now.
- Start your own company with cPanel reseller hosting
- Unlimited domains, emails, and MySQL databases
- 99.9% uptime guarantee and 400+ tutorials for your clients
- All web hosting reseller plans include WHMCS
- $200 in Yahoo!, Bing, and Google Adwords credits
- Get started on HostGator now.
- Reseller hosting credits for as little as $42/credit/year
- Get more accounts in bulk for higher discounts
- Reseller domain names as low as $10 per year
- Unlimited MySQL databases and data transfer
- FREE CloudFlare CDN, plus cPanel and SSH access
- Get started on SiteGround now.
Reseller Hosting is suitable for Web Design companies that provide package services to customers easily, quickly, conveniently and securely. Dealers easily upgrade to a larger account with a very fast implementation time that completely does not change the structure of the customer’s website.
Advantages of Reseller Hosting
- At present, hosting services are increasingly popular, gaining a lot of trust and favor of customers. So many providers and developers of web hosting services, as well as businesses, always set every perfect plan for their websites. If you are a business person or intend to engage in this area, then you do not have to worry anymore, because reseller hosting is considered as a top choice. Reseller hosting will help you to get a cheap hosting service that quality is suitable for your needs when working with a rather modest budget.
- Resellers do not need to have extensive technical knowledge about web hosting. This is a very profitable and highly competitive market, so the only thing you need is the ability to be nimble.
- In addition, resellers have no obligation to maintain and maintain servers. All downtime, upgrades, recovery centers, hardware, and infrastructure issues are all preserved by the hosting companies.
- Typically, resellers only have to work right at their homes through the devices connected to the server. Therefore, many resellers may have little or no need to meet face to face with their customers.
Disadvantages of Reseller Hosting
- Everything has two sides of it. Although there are many advantages, reseller hosting cannot avoid some disadvantages. Typically, the cost of advertising is expensive, this is the biggest obstacle of reseller hosting in competing with the large and reputable web hosting providers. In fact, reseller hosting is simply a buy and sell service. So, spending a huge budget for advertising is a must for any reseller hosting to make the profit.
- Besides, you can not ignore customer care. If you are selling hosting packages, it is obvious that you should also provide additional support services to your new customers. However, if you do not have the time and resources to be able to provide the necessary supports, technical services, and customer support services, reseller plans do not necessarily include support service for customers.