WIX is a free and quite popular website design platform in European countries. With WIX, users can design their own websites through the use of plugins, set up features that this platform provides. WIX web design is relatively easy, WIX has a large user community and high support capacity. Just sign up for a user account, you can use most of the plugins to create the desired website.
In terms of advantages, WIX allows you to create a website with all the features for free and follow your subjective ideas without having to know programming or technical terms. However, WIX is built according to the freemium business model, earning revenue through upgrade plans. If you want to use your own domain name, delete the WIX logo, add e-commerce features, etc, then you have to pay to use the paid version. To save costs when using WIX’s paid plans, you should use the WIX promo codes/coupon codes and deals that we regularly update.
WIX Promo Code & Coupon List in August 2020
Pros of WIX
- WIX allows you to create a website with all the features for free and follow your subjective ideas without having to write any code or know the technical term.
- WIX brings users quick and easy access to information.
- Editing a website is easy and fast.
- A good idea will be created with WIX easily.
- WIX gives users a true website building experience.
- WIX styles are always updated to help users create very lively websites.
Cons for WIX
- When you use the free package, your domain name will be http://abcxyz.wixsite.com
- The very important search bar of the website will not be optimized.
- Requires users to practice familiarity before building themselves for a complete web.
- It requires a lot of time.
- For successful SEO requires you to integrate more on-page/off-page SEO knowledge.
The above is a summary of the latest and hottest promotion codes of WIX at the present time and some pros and cons when using WIX for building a website. Overall this is a very useful CMS for those who want to build a professional website.